Saturday, March 22, 2008

Video fun

So you don't have to view all these videos....but some of them are pretty fun...and none of them are too long.

The first is of Brennan singing in the shower. There is nothing inappropriate here...I kept it clean but it's pretty cute, seeing as this kid of mine won't sing in front of me.


These next few are from the trip to the zoo. Brennan spotted a tusk on an elephant - while I spotted the other one "going to the potty"...oh my god, have you ever seen an elephant pee!!!! Apparently an elephant's bladder can hold quite a lot - I was a little embarressed by my sighting as you can see from the video.

I love Evan's face in this next video. He's a bit freaked out.

This video cracks me up!!! I love Evan - looking like he's thinking..."is this supposed to be fun?" And Brennan riding that horse like he's in the Kentucky Derby. I hope you find this funny too! Oh, and the squeaking noise is priceless.

This is Evan with his Ms. Sandra. He loves Ms. Sandra and would follow her anywhere - here she is following him on a walk around the school.

This is Brennan's 1st at bat on Saturday. Bryan had his last name printed on his jersey. Now the whole teams wants to do it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the shower singing!

Looks like you guys had fun in Gruene. I was raised in Austin so I have been there a few times and yes, the Gristmill is SO yummy!

Come over to my blog - there's another little giveaway...