My birthday was here on June 6th...I love a Friday or Saturday birthday. I mean, it doesn't happen every year, right? So, it's just greatness when it fall on the weekend.
Except this year, in AISD's wisdom they scheduled a teacher workday on Saturday, June 6th.
Bummer.
Couldn't sleep in.
Couldn't hang out in my pjs for most of the day.
Whatever.
The day at work was easy enough, then lunch at the Tin Cup was great. For dinner Bryan grilled bacon-wrapped filet mignon (did I mention the bacon), grilled zucchini, baked potatoes (with real, homemade bacon bits) and mushrooms..YUM!
Then some great friends came over for a night of impromptu Rockbanding and Singstaring. Girls won the last challenge - because we're awesome.
Sunday was a day at the parent's house....wonderful brisket, mac-n-cheese, potato salad and rolls....everything was sooooo good. Then...the best part.....
Cupcakes from Sprinkles!!!! Oh, they were so good! I HAVE to go back to that place this summer - road trip! Who's coming with me?
But, in my excitement about the cupcakes - that seems to be the only picture from my birthday that I took on my camera. Duh! Oh well...
34 - here I come!!!



1 comment:
Happy WAY belated birthday. Those cupcakes are wonderful, aren't they? Yum...
Post a Comment