Today we celebrated Nan's Birthday at our house. The whole Stein clan was there! We had so much fun eating tacos and yummy Snickerdoodle Cake (that Bryan actually baked) and playing Wii - Outdoor Challenge and Rockband. It's so great that the kids can play together and have a good time and we can visit and enjoy ourselves too. Happy Birthday , Nan! We love you!
Spring Break is here. We made it. I'm so looking forward to this week. Although we seem to already have a lot going on this week, it will be nice to break the regular work/school routine of every other week. Only 11 more weeks of actual school left for this year - Wow! Time sure does fly! I promise to catch up on some blogging - people have actually been asking me about it - eeks. So, I'd better do my part. It is just so darn hard when I'm so addicted to updating my status on facebook. What's a workin' girl supposed to do, huh?
I'm still working on my training for the 3 Day event. I only missed 1 day of 5:45 workout in the past however many weeks....it is was this past Wednesday - it was cold, rainy, lightening and dark, dark, dark outside. My tired self could not roll out of bed - no matter how hard Lindsey tried to threaten me with her texting. We are still planning on some walking over Spring Break at our regularly scheduled times - so maybe that will make up for my 1 day off. I'm over 60% to my financial goal too - if you want to give your money to me - click on that donate button over there! Thanks to all of you that have already supported me. And keep asking me how it's going - I need to be accountable!
I leave you with a photo of my two lit-tle boys. It was crazy hair day at school last Friday. Brennan (the conservative one) wanted to go for the spiky, mohawk, Rockband look. Evan - well, this is probably how Evan would do his hair everyday if he could.



No comments:
Post a Comment