Our group picture has changed a bit over the years...but I'd like to say that the friendship hasn't. We still have a good time together and can laugh at ourselves. It's fun to ring in the New Year with this group.
I had a pretty good Christmas break. We had a lot planned and a lot not planned - so it was a good mix of busy and lazy. The PERFECT break. It makes going back to work tomorrow extra hard. But, I'm thankful to have a job to go back to.
I'm not much for New Year's resolutions...but there are a few on my docket for this year. To blog more often, drink fewer Cokes (that's a hard one), lose a few dreaded pounds, and have more fun. That's not so bad. I'm already blogging...so that's a start and I only had 1 coke today. I'll work on the other two tomorrow. There's always tomorrow...especially since we have that ice cream in the freezer that we need to finish up.
I'll post more on Christmas later.....I'm getting photos organized AND I (we) got a new camera for Christmas. So, there will be more photos taken in 2009!
Okay, raise your imaginary glass and let's toast to the New Year - may it be filled with wealth, good health, happiness and friends!



No comments:
Post a Comment