Okay, I saw this over at my friend, Elaine's blog.....I thought it was so silly and I'm adding it here.
You go to Google and type in your name and then the word "needs" and the first 10 appropriate things that come up are what you list in your post. (my commentary is in parenthesis)
1. Jennifer needs to be in a mental health facitily right now (gosh, that might be true).
2. Jennifer needs a smack daddy. (okay, I honestly don't know what a smack daddy is and I'm not sure I need one of those)
3. Jennifer needs to give birth in the next week. (uh....no. I don't. Been there, done that!)
4. Jennifer needs a cane. (I think I've been walking just fine...but some days I do feel older than I should)
5. Jennifer needs your support (as always)
6. Jennifer needs a shave. (I think my hygiene is up to date...but you might think differently.)
7. Jennifer needs help! (isn't that the God's honest truth!)
8. Jennifer needs to lose some weight! (true, so true)
9. Jennifer needs your votes....(for what, I'm not sure...but I could always use your vote)
10. Jennifer needs 2 1/2 cups of sugar to make cookies for 15 people ( I do enjoy making cookies...but I think I have enough sugar if you want some)
Now, how goofy was that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Glad you played along - wasn't it fun? : )
Post a Comment