Yesterday was our 7 year anniversary! That means Bryan and I have been together for 10 years. I just can't believe life has gone by so quickly. In some ways it seems like we've been together forever and I can't remember my life much before him and others it's like we've just met a year ago. I love him and our life together so much! He's introduced me to some wonderful people I couldn't imagine not having in my life. And I couldn't picture a better father for our 2 boys. He does such a great job wanting to help me raise 2 extraordinary human beings. He is so supportive of me and my hair brain ideas and plans and we just still get a long so well. Okay, I'm done being mushy! We went to a nice dinner at Steak and Ale and then on to see Ocean's 13 at the new Studio Movie Grill (that place is greatness!). My friend, Shannon, was gracious enough to take the kids for the night so we could maybe get a few more zzzz's in the morning. It was a busy day with church and VBS performance for Brennan and in the afternoon we had a baby shower for Colleen. So it was nice to have some alone time that evening.
Happy Anniversary, Bryan! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment