Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Baby Shower

Mom, Shannon and Vicki and Jocelyn hosted a baby shower for Colleen on Sunday. We had a really great time and I think Colleen was excited about all the baby gifts she got. The picture below is of the cake I made. I think it turned out pretty cute...it was neat how it matched the napkins and invites perfectly. Does anybody else watch Top Chef??? I love that show!!! I'm glad the country guy got left and glad the mohawk girl left - that's just a stupid hairstyle. I just can't get over what they come up with in the short amount of time and crazy ingredients they use and how the judges ooh and aah over what looks like nothing to me. My menus consist of Tuna Noodle Casseroles and Tator Tot casseroles...Bryan is the fanicer cook while I'm a better baker.

No comments: