Wednesday, April 18, 2007

More pictures

This is Brennan helping his Dad in the backyard on yet another project. He insists on wearing those boots outside. He was helping to scoop the rocks into the bucket and put them in another pile. He was gung ho on this project for about 10 minutes before he had enough. Brennan and I planted wildflower seeds in the wheelbarrow. They are starting to sprout - yea!
The other night I plopped a few spoonfuls of green beans and carrots onto Evan's tray so he would entertain himself while I finished cleaning up the kitchen after dinner. It worked and bought me some time....I think he LOVED the mess!
That's his sleeve afterwards...yuck! He, of course, went straight into the bath after this event. And what's up with the way my hand looks in this picture...eww..
Many of you know that I have a love/hate relationship with our dog Nelly. Basically, Bryan loves her and I hate her...jk...but seriously, she is a real pain in the ____ most of the time. Her old dog bed got gross and disgusting. So I tried to wash it and the washing machine about choked on it. So it got thrown out. We went to PetSmart and bought her a lovely new $30 bed. But apparently it wasn't cushiony enough for her highness and she never used it (anyone want a dog bed pad?). So she took to sleeping on the couch or our bed - which we were not happy about. No amount of yelling or pushing her off seemed to work. So...Bryan got her a $10 bed at BigLots. As you can see she LOVES it and slept in it all night - although it's slightly too small for her girth. She did compromise and utilized the step as a pillow for her head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer-You cracka me up!!!
Mom