So here are the boys' Easter pictures. Brennan 3 1/2 and Evan 6 months. I think they turned out pretty cute. Too bad it was freezing cold on Easter and the egg hunt at church was inside. That was really lame. It was more like a bunch of eggs thrown on the floor in one of the classrooms. Brennan cleaned house - but the kid doesn't eat candy. I know...who would have guessed that MY kid wouldn't like candy. Oh well...



We had a soccer game on Saturday. Yes, it snowed! Not just a little snow, but a good snow flurry kind of snow. I didn't bring my camera because I thought it was just going to be cold so the pictures wouldn't look that cute anyways...little did I know it was going to snow. Brennan had a blast - he didn't really seem to mind the snow or cold. I'll get busy tonight posting more pictures.
1 comment:
Jen, those are ridiculously cute! Wonderful pictures!
Happy Easter from Down Under!
ed-man
Post a Comment