Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day at the Lake

I've mentioned before about our group of friends that get together AT LEAST every 2 months for a kid-free day/night/whatever.

A couple weekends ago our friend Toni and our new friend Wes invited us over to Wes's place on Lake Ray Hubbard. He was so gracious to take us out on his boat and jet skis for a few hours. They even cooked a yummy dinner of hamburgers on the grill. Matt made homemade peach cobbler that we had with some Blue Bell. It was such a nice day to hangout together. Here are the pictures of me and Bryan on the jet skis.

If you haven't read the "100 Things About Me" post than you won't know that I hate lake water. I find it extremely creepy and scary. But I overcame my fear so I could try a ride on the jet ski. But I was slick enough that I didn't even get in the water...stepped from the boat to the jet ski back to the boat. And I never fell off!!!!

Thanks Toni and Wes for such a good time! I think Bryan and I are up for planning the next event.

No comments: