I was tagged by Elaine for a little meme about some random things about me. I've never done this before and I'm not exactly sure how you say it. But it looks like fun!
S0, here goes...The rules are:
1. Post three random things about yourself.
2. In your post, link to the person who tagged you.
3. Tag at least five other bloggers. Let them know you've tagged them by commenting on their blog with an invite to participate
1. I don't like to wear lipstick. I know I look so much better with it on...unlike my typical death-warmed over face. And I get so many compliment when I actual do wear it - probably because they are thinking "hey, she doesn't look like death today and her lips are actual a pink color not blending in to the rest of her skin". So, I've been making an effort to wear more lipstick.
2. I always wished I had long, pretty fingernails. But, playing the piano and guitar on a daily basis is not condusive to pretty nails or even long nails. I've tried the acrylic nail thing - but I could just never keep up with it. So, it is my goal to improve my nail status this summer.
3. I love shoes. But, I really only love summer shoes. They are so much cuter than winter shoes. I love sandals, flip flops, slip ons, patterns, and solids. In fact, I was just thinking that I needed some new flip flops because all mine from the past 2 summer seasons are ugh-ley!!! They are just a little too worn out.
Okay, I would tag some more people but I don't really know anybody else that blogs. And if they do, they don't very often or haven't updated their sites in awhile and they are just too "green" for the whole meme thing. So I'll leave it at that. Thanks for the invite Elaine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I hear you on the lipstick and summer shoes things. About the only place I wear lipstick anymore is church.
Thanks for playin' along!
Post a Comment