I'm a mother of 2 beautiful boys. Brennan is 6 years old and Evan is 3. I have a wonderful husband who loves his family, Bryan. I LOVE TV, going out to eat and sometimes doing nothing at all. I work full time as a music therapist in the public school system - hence the name "the music mommy". If you want any info on music therapy go to www.amta.org
I'm experimenting with a new slide show site. Do you like it???? Oh MYGOSH! I just realized this is my 100th post - look out for a traditional 100th post with the 100 things about me....it might take me awhile to do it - but I will!
3 comments:
Great slide show! I loved the pictures and the music. Love, Ann
Such "Good Times" make great memories.
Love,
Mom
Aren't these fun? I love doing them!
Can't wait to read your 100 things!
Post a Comment