Seriously, what is wrong with me and my posting like madness today. I just can't stop. Do you like the new pink??? The brown was starting to depress me a little so I changed templates. I'm not fancy enough to even know how to design my own or do anything "crazy" like that. I've been visiting some other blogs lately (thanks Elaine) and there are some real cute ones. I've noticed some new visitors to my little blog (thanks Elaine) and I'm starting to get embarassed about my plainness. I'll be sure to post some links to some of my new favorite blogs - when I figure out how to do that...just kidding, I do.
Doctor visit report: Yes, I was right. A sinus infection. Maybe I should have been a doctor. Oh wait, that would have required years of school and studying and actually applying myself - and I was never real good at putting forth the "extra" effort. Just ask Dr. Yeomans my college piano professor. He had great dreams for me....sorry Dr. Yeomans. Or could it be that I've had about 216 sinus infections in my adult lifetime. Anyways, I'm on ANOTHER antibiotic!!! And some ultra-cool cough suppressant that has codeine in it! Let's review: since March I've been on a steriod shot, z-pac, 10 day antiviral, 20 day steroid, Ceftin and now Levaquin. Okay, seriously - what is the deal? The doctor mentioned the whole " you should do allergy shots again" but then I whined about insurance not covering all that, how would I have time to go 2x a week for shots with 2 little kids, blah, blah, He agreed with me when I finished that speech.
Tire report: Bryan took the van in for the second time this week - see post below. The flat tire had 2 nails and 2 holes. So there was no patching that baby. So another $100 something dollars later the van has 2 new tires. What in the world did I drive through that would have done that to 1 tire?
So then, sinus infection diagnosis later....I took the boys to the strawberry farm to do some pickin'. Sorry Mom - I know you're not happy with me and this decision to spend some time in the great outdoors with the dirt and wind and POLLEN. But fresh strawberries and fluff (cream cheese and marshmallow creme) was on my brain and I couldn't shake it. The weather was too nice and I just had to follow through with my plan for the week. The boys had fun and even Evan was into hunting for those berries.



4 comments:
I sure hope you enjoyed the strawberries!!!! I think I was thinking of excuses why you shouldn't go so I wouldn't feel so bad about my excuses for not going. Looks like you had a terrific time and I bet they tasted wonderful.
Mom
Oooh, y'all had a pretty day for your strawberry pickin'!
Sorry you've been so sick. Has this contributed to your hearing issue? Hope it ALL gets better and soon!
Jen, to answer your question to Elaine? Yes, you need to post your How I Met My Honey story. :) Tomorrow will be fine! ;)
And I WANT to go pick strawberries now!
we love going to pick strawberries there! we are going back for blackberries soon!
Post a Comment