Thursday, April 17, 2008

Little Moments - part 2

Are any of you feeling sorry for me yet???




No....probably not...you've all been there. Brennan, Evan and I were playing with puzzles in Brennan's room. I guess Evan felt a little snubbed so he wandered off until I start smelling baby powder in the air. I found him doing this....





He has been a royal toot lately. Getting into stuff - as I've explained and then pretty much crying from 6:00pm on. We've tried putting him to bed earlier - but he's still crying. He wants you to hold him and then doesn't want you to hold him. He's just beside himself and we are both too on edge to handle it. He likes being in the bath so that's where he ends up. I'm thinking it's just a Toddler transition period and things will be on the up and up again soon.

On another note: I have such an ingenius husband. This is what he constructed with the "debris" from our gazebo that bit the dust last week.

This is the view out of our kitchen window. We've always wanted some sort of trellis or covering to cover up the view of the hideous air conditioning unit that is placed there. I thought this was a very clever and earth friendly idea of his.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Great idea, Bryan!

Can't wait to take care of Evan tomorrow night. Just kidding.
Love,
Grandma

Unknown said...

OH my! Well, at least it smelled good, right?

Good job Bryan!

Wendy said...

Hi, I was browsing blogs and came across yours from Elaine's, actually.

My 2 year old is into EVERYTHING at the moment, too. She drags footstools and objects she can use as footstools to reach anything she sees. Fun times.

I was interested to see you were an MT; that was my major when I started school. Nice to "meet" you!