Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring Break

So now that Spring Break is over and done with...and I'm about to be gone for conference, I thought I'd post some pics for you to enjoy.We went to the Ft. Worth Zoo last week. Here's a shot of Brennan feeding the birds. This enclosed area is full of parakeets and cockatoos that you can feed and have land on you. I stayed outside with Evan....too many birds for me.
Here is a shot of Bryan and the boys in front of some sort of eagle...it's right above Brennan's head.



Evan was a good baby and slept a while at the zoo.


Brennan thought this green wig was hysterical! I think his smile is cute in this pic.




Happy St. Patrick's Day from Evan and Brennan....don't you love that seat that Evan's sitting in?


Brennan is very into his "faces" lately. This is at the Carousel at the Parks Mall. He had to sit on the Tiger and he made sure that Bryan was on the horse behind him "that didn't ever catch up to the tiger", as he put it.

No comments: