Thursday, March 15, 2007

Soccer

Well, tonight I officially became a "soccer Mom". Brennan had his first practice tonight with his team - the Raptors. It was absolutely the cutest thing and he had so much fun. He was doing great at following directions from the coach (when he understood what he was supposed to do). I think the coach has picked him out to be goalie! We'll see. I was the terrific Mom who forgot his soccer cleats. I had everything else...but trying to get out the door was more complicated than I thought and they got left behind....so the poor kid wore his shin guards, socks, and croc shoes! I felt bad - but oh well...he still ran fast and kicked the ball.

Spring Break is coming to an end...tomorrow is Friday - I can't believe the time has flown by. Next week is a busy week...the Southwestern Region of the American Music Therapy Association conference is in Dallas - Thursday -Saturday. I'm one of the Local committee chairs helping to put it all together. I think it is going to be great - but I will be relieved when the stress of it is over with!

Well, I need to go eat some Ben and Jerry's and watch my Grey's!

No comments: