Sunday, February 25, 2007

Scrapping again



I went scrapbooking again last night...I got 13 whole pages done from 2005. I worked from 4:30 to midnight. I'm so behind but hopefully I can keep the momentum going and get caught up again. Maybe I can set up shop tonight in the living room and get some pages done while I'm watching the Academy Awards. I heard they are doing things differently and saving all the Best Actor/Actress awards to the end. I wish they would do them all first so we can all go to bed. We are planning an easy Sunday--- yippee!!!This is a picture with Brennan and his new hat. I got it to go with his Easter outfit....but it's too cute and I wish he would wear it all the time. Brennan decided that Evan needed some cars to play with. I love the look on Evan's face...like what am I supposed to do with these.

No comments: