Monday, March 22, 2010

St. Patrick's Day



On St. Patrick's Day, we had a bit of a family party at the house. I don't know why I feel such a need to make this little holiday so much fun for the kids and provide some sort of traditionally recognition....I guess it must be the Irish heritage and the number of family members with Patrick in their name.

I made some clever party favors from an idea I found on Skip to My Lou. This is one of my newest and most favorite websites right now. Such cute ideas! They were filled with Andes mints for the adults and Lucky Charms for the kids.


Brennan and I (and some help from Evan) made the cutest Rainbow cupcakes. I found this idea in my favorite magazine Family Fun. It was super simple to do and tasted yummy!



Here's a pic of them on our festive table!



For dinner we had Corned Beef and Cabbage with Potatoes, carrots, Irish Brown Bread. I found all the recipes online Family Fun as well!



And Bryan dressed up in his Irish attire.....am I the lucky one or what?!!??!


I do wish everyone a little bit of the "luck 'o the Irish" this year.

No comments: