(This one is for Elaine - a reader of my blog and I of her's - we are both lucky girls!)
Today I HAD to go to the grocery store - Bryan was out - and I needed to go before he got home because I had to get started on making a bunch of stuff but I needed the ingredients...that meant to the store with the boys. It can be done - it's done everyday by millions of Moms...but it was not particularly the chore I wanted to do today. Anyways, I'm at Tom Thumb with both boys strapped into the germ-infested plastic car that's attached to the front part of the shopping buggy. So I look like an idiot trying to drive this "vehicle" around Tom Thumb while encourarging my children to "play" by saying "vroom vroom" and "here we go" and "errrr" and screech noises. I have 2 shopping lists - one from the grocery game, one with my ingredients and a whole stack of coupons for crap we need but the coupons expire tomorrow. So, I'm going up and down every aisle with my 2 darlings beeping the plastic horn and waving at every stranger that comes down the aisle like they are going to run them over. And then, like a knight in shining armor, Bryan appeared at the end of the aisle with a gingerbread Starbucks in hand for me and the willingness to push this beast of a cart up and down each aisle. Could life be any better - could I have a better husband? He was a life saver and I do love him! Thanks for saving my morning, Bryan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I take it you saw my pizza post! :-) I don't know... Bryan might have Tim beat -I was NOT rescued while at the Tom Thumb with both boys yesterday (I thought you were describing me there for a moment...surprised we didn't see each other!) But truly, we must be thankful for our wonderful husbands. Not all women are so lucky...
Post a Comment