Monday, October 1, 2007
Little Boys
So, last night I was at the grocery store - feverishly shopping while Bryan was at home with the kids. I really didn't want to be there - but such things as milk and baby cereal forced me to go. I was standing in the soup/rice aisle. I'm staring at the lipton rice mixes trying to decide on a flavor that would go with anything I'd cook and there was a young man and his 4 or 5 year old son standing next to me. They were looking at the soup on the other side of the aisle. The little boy was getting restless - so he's facing his dad and kind of hanging on his waist/legs. He's hitting his Dad in the legs like "come on, let's go". All of the sudden - really loud - the kid says "Are these your balls?" I just about died laughing!!!! The man tried to ignore it but when he realized that me and this other woman were trying to ignore but we were laughing to ourselves he turned around and addressed the issue with the boy. It was hysterical!!!! I was so embarrassed for the Dad - but, leave it to a little boy to ask those questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment