Friday, July 20, 2007

Fun, fun, fun!

So here it is, a week or so since I last "blogged", and I have a lot to catch up on. We have been busy as usual but all fun stuff!

Brennan had his first dentist appointment last week. He did fabulous! The dentist was very impressed with his teeth and said he was doing a fine job keeping them clean. Yea!Here it is - mid July - and we are just now getting some pool time. The rain and dreary weather has kept that from happening. But I'll take that over having 100 degree days anytime. This is a shot of Evan sporting his pool attire. He actually will keep the sunglasses on for a little while. Too cute!The Stein cousins enjoyed some quality time with each other last weekend. They are actually sitting in chronological order. How great is that - not an ugly one in the bunch!Yesterday went out to Texas Stadium. They were hosting a Big Brother and Big Sister event. You basically made a donation to the organization and you got to have the run of the field and do whatever you want. Evan loved crawling on the turf and Bryan taught Brennan how to "score" and do a victory dance in the endzone. This pic is of the boys sitting right in the end zone. The picture below is the boys with Eugene Lockhart. He was camping on the field all week and would move done a yard for every $1000 or something that was received. He started at one end zone and was about at the 50 yard line when we were there yesterday. He was kind enough to take his picture with us and sign Brennan little football. But he went back to making phone calls - I guess he was trying to get more donations so he could go home. I think the thrill of camping on the field wore off after Monday. Poor guy. I hope the raised enough so he could leave! - it was hot down there too! I do love Evan's expression in this photo - like "who in the world is this guy, and why do we want our picture with him?"We will have a new little cousin today - boy or girl, we're not sure...I'll keep you posted.

No comments: